GLOBAL ACCELERATION SYNDROME
"Stop the planet, I (feel like I) want to get off!"
A Message from talk -show host Art Bell about "The Quickening"
A link to QUICK NEWS, a version of current events that are not found on mainstream news.
SIGNS OF GLOBAL ACCELERATION SICKNESS
· Fatigue and lethargy, even after many hours of sleep
· Spaciness, inability to concentrate
· Insomnia---or regular awakening, often at predictable times during each night
· Joint and Muscle Aches and Pains that cause you to awaken, feeling as though you have been working hard all night long.
· Feelings of Depression that do not seem to match the circumstances of your immediate life.
· Free-Floating Anxiety and/or Panic Attacks that cannot be traced to any specific trauma or cause.
· Allergies, Skin Conditions, and Immune Difficulties that almost seem as though your body is at war with itself.
· Thoughts of “Going Away,” without a clear idea of where you wish to go.
· Incidents of Time Loss, Loss of short-term memory.
· Shifts in mood that seem to have a reason behind them, but you can’t figure out what it is.