Authenticity and the Operations of Spirit
by Daniel Jacob
I made a statement in my last article on Spiritual Gifts that nicely connects to what I’d like to speak about today. I said: “Understanding the Spiritual Orientation (Motivational Gift) of a young person can provide a key into the Secret “Kingdom” that rules his mind and heart.”
The KEY that is provided, when we begin looking seriously at what motivates us, is called PERSONAL AUTHENTICITY. This word is so important to Children of the New Earth that it deserves to have its own article. Our New Kids place a high premium on those who walk their talk—those who say what they mean, and mean what they say. Most of them have built-in intuitive software, granting them an ability to look beyond words or actions, clear into the heart of what makes humanity tick.
Shakespeare said: “To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou can not then be false to any man.” Our New Kids understand this all too well. It is a daily struggle for them, since most adult systems and educational structures seem bent on forcing them into some kind of behavioral “mold,” with a list of protocols and beliefs they are supposed to adhere to, whether they believe in them or not.
Operational Gifts of the Spirit
Up to this point, we have been speaking about Motivational Gifts, what guides a person as he connects with Spirit and with his fellow man. Now we would like to take a look at another level of giftedness. These are the Operational Gifts, or MANIFESTATIONS that occur when a person is operating clearly from his or her personal Motivational Core.
Once a person begins to follow the “Inner Voice” and that UNIVERSAL FLOW of Energy that tends to move through Awakening Souls, certain shifts and changes will begin to happen. Some folks refer to them as “miracles,” while others tend to call them “signs and wonders.” To me, they are Meta-Human Traits, an outworking of the natural synchronicity that occurs when divinity becomes integrated into a Planetary Oneself. Here are a few of them. Some are mentioned in the Bible, while others are spoken about in life experiences today, as well as the sacred texts of many of our world’s religions:
- A Word of Knowledge: Speaking “new truth” that uplifts and edifies the world.
- A Word of Wisdom: Understanding and declaring a practical application of these new insights that are now coming to humanity.
- Faith: The ability to visualize what could be or what also is, whether or not it is physically manifest in front of you.
- Healing: The ability to Reconnect that which has been cut off from the Whole. This applies to physical body parts and systems, as well as families, nations, and worlds.
- Miracles: Being at the perfect place at the perfect time—witnessing and/or participating in high-level transition and healing, because you live in close touch with your Motivational Core.
- The Living Language of Light: Using tonality and words (“heavenly language”) to inspire, edify, balance, and heal individuals and groups. Includes tones, empathic connection, hand gestures, and symbology to convey ancient secrets and essence within today’s world.
- The Discerning of Spirits: A natural ability to see beyond the Veil of Forgetfulness, making contact with those who attend the events that are transpiring here in the World of Form.
- Invisibility/Shape Shifting: The ability to effectively “disappear” from sight, or to assume an alternative shape or form, in order to communicate messages between the worlds. Although Jesus regularly exercised this gift, the Native Americans have done the most teaching about it.
- Bi-location: The ability to appear in two or more places at once. A common practice among the Yogis, it is now occurring regularly among the Children of the New Earth as well. Author James Twyman reported that this was the way the New Kid “Thomas” first appeared to him in the story outlined in his book, “Emissaries of Love.”
- Channeling: The ability to bring through the words, teachings, and/or personality of someone else—often someone who has passed on, or is a historical and/or religious figure.
- Alchemy: An ancient term. Was originally attributed to the ability to change base metals into gold. It was also attributed to Jesus’ ability to turn water into wine. Sometime later, the word was said to refer to the concept of transformation in general, especially spiritual transformation.
- Telepathy: The ability to read minds, and also to transmit messages mentally, without the use of the spoken word.
- Astral Travel: Akin to Bi-location, this is the gift of being able to lift out of your physical body, and fly around the etheric landscape. Also practices by Yogis and other Spiritualists.
- Deep Affinity and Communication with Plants and Animals: The ability to merge with nature, and to communicate with Devas, Elementals, Fae, and other Ultra-terrestrials, as well as direct communication with animal and vegetable consciousness as well.
- Cosmic Consciousness: The ability to see “The Big Picture” in all of life. Some “Cosmics” or “Galactic Shamans” actually transport themselves high above the Earth, seeing and feeling the planet as a Whole.
- Personal Gridwork: The ability to lay down templates for The New Earth and the New Humanity, based upon intuitive connections with the All That Is. Many of these “Imagineers,” are working steadily to help our planet through the rough transitions She is making. This term can be applied to both Orientations Gifts as well as Operational Gifts.
There are many other Operational Gifts that will be named. This list is meant to be suggestive only. I am grateful when people write in and tell me details of how Spirit is working in their lives. It expands them, and it expands this message.
Opportunity Gifts (the third category) are strategic positions and titles that are given to people, granting them authority and power to affect the lives of those around them. In a religious sense, an Opportunity Gift might be the title of Reverend, Priest, or Pastor. In the political sense, an Opportunity Gift could be Mayor, Governor, or President. Any Gift that grants power and influence can be used for good or distorted for personal power and aggrandizement. Of course, any distortion of power that appears will offer some interesting reflections into the Orientation Gift that a person possesses. All negatives in our lives are simply positive traits or abilities that are being used in an out of balance way.
Categorizing and Labelling
Once again, it can be grossly offensive to some New Kids that adults are presuming to understand and label what is happening with them. They cry out that to label is to libel! So be it. Social Systems, Human Anatomy, Political and Geophysical Changes---all these areas of knowledge have been labeled. I try not to get too attached to the labels, but I occasionally use them. Anything that furthers communication is fair game at this point. If a communication system becomes limiting in some way, we abandon it and move to another.
I’ve read articles by those who feel that we actually harm our children when we apply names like Indigo, Crystal, or Star Children to them. Then, many of those same authors turn around and apply their own labels and insights to the kids. It seems that everyone in our commercial society has an “angle,” and we use it in every way we can.
Once folks identify themselves as being offended, I tend to take my carnival show and go elsewhere. I am not here to offend people. We Baby Boomer parents are very inquisitive. Having given birth to Generations X, Y, and Z, and seen the New Energies that they can bring through—we want to get some questions answered. We want those answers for ourselves, not to load onto the shoulders of the Kids. For every one person who is offended by a label, there are a whole host of people who earnestly desire and try to utilize it.
The word “authenticity” means knowing what you want, and letting go of your fear and/or denial about going after it. Many who say they are out to “protect” our kids are, in some cases, the very ones who wish most to take advantage of them. They use virtuous words, but their energy is off. These New Kids read energy, before they read words. They walk right past our philosophical arguments and they look into our hearts. If the heart is good, they tend to listen. If it isn’t, we might as well be speaking a foreign language for all they care.
Education and Spiritual Gifts
After spending a good deal of time talking with concerned School Administrators and Teachers, both here and in Canada, I have been excited to see that not all of them are control freaks, bent on turning children into Frankenstein Monsters. Some are genuinely concerned with this new and innovative energy that is moving in our hearts, and they want to let kids take time to identify truth for themselves.
In my template for the Society of the Future, I see a re-organization of neighborhoods and social circles based--not on income, religion, nationality, age, or race—but around Spiritual Orientation Gifts. I see Mercy-Showers gathering with those who deeply feel…..I see Prophets gathering with those who see clearly, and aren’t afraid to confront. I see those with the Gift of Helps gathering with those who love to build and to maintain, and so on.
Education could follow suit. We could do “on-the-job” training, as much as possible, in the form of “Guilds” that specialize in various services and products. Age would not be an issue. We would grant specific training to those who have natural talent and strong desire. We’ll be surprised how quickly kids pick things up when we don’t start off life by telling them how “incapable” they are. As they grow, they would follow their own interests—which would be supported and channeled through various resources and skills that can be taught to them when they say it is time, not on an adult-determined schedule. We’ll be surprised how well this works.
Other societal customs may be adjusted as well, in regards to living space and who is in “charge” of a kid’s life. A lot of this is outlined clearly in The Imagine Nation, a series that was presented awhile back on www.planetlightworker.com. In this series, I allow myself simply to DREAM a bit. I lay aside the “how to” aspect of world change, I suspend disbelief, and I simply speak about what might be desirable in a New Society, in light of the energy that these New Kids bring.
We have all heard that saying: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” At this time, the power struggles on Earth are so intensive that there is little will left for anything other than to clench tightly to what is familiar, to our status quo. As our desires for something new become more intensive, the “way” to make these changes will surely appear.
I am eager to hear your input regarding this information on Spiritual Gifts. Since we are on the ground floor of this learning, there is much that can be gained by conversation and new input. June has some powerful Spiritual Activations for us. Hang on. The Planet is beginning to stir! And with that, will come more awakenings. Is that exciting, or what?
ABOUT THE AUTHORDaniel Jacob is a conscious channel, writer, and a Bio-Energetic Body Worker who lives in the Greater Seattle area. He owns and operates Myo-Rehab Therapy Associates - a multi-therapy clinic - in Kirkland, Washington, which specializes in muscular rehabilitation, stress management, and personal transition work. He has been in practice for 19 years. On 11/11/91, he began working with a group of energies that called themselves “The Reconnections.” Daniel has developed a complete archive of information that has come through from them on a number of relevant topics. Daniel and his Associates have been doing research with people around the world, collating data and comparing notes on the topics of Physical Transmutation and Earth Changes. He has produced a 2-Part CD, on which he explains the story of ‘The Star Children’ in depth. He calls it a ‘tonal infusion for the New Age.’ For more information about Daniel and his work visit www.thestarchildren.com, www.reconnections.net, or e-mail him directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.