Being Together, Birthing TogetherSome people smile when I use the word "Birthing" in a spiritual sense. Especially the guys. We feel that we've gotten off SO EASY, having been "reprieved" from the awesome task of carrying a child to term, nurturing another living being, oul-to-soul, body-to-body. If and when the day comes when a little "bundle" inside us decides to spring forth, we hope that it will bear NO semblance to what jumped out of that fellow’s chest in the first “Alien” movie! Yuck!
Part 3 – A New Tool for Spiritual Community & Growth
by Daniel Jacob
Spiritual Birthing is actually very commonplace today. It's happening all over. Some births feel like an energetic pulsing in the body, some are emotional in nature, and some manifest as a complete renovation of character and personality. For the sake of brevity, I won't go into experiences such as walk-ins, wake-ins, drop-ins, or multiple personas - though they do happen. Primarily, I’m speaking about COLLECTIVE REMEMBRANCE of ourselves as creators of our own reality, fully and compassionately embracing ALL aspects of who we now are, both human and divine.
These types of groups are equally effective with adults as with younger folks, except young people don’t always enjoying sitting and focusing for long periods of time. To deal with that factor, it could be helpful to plan movement or activity-based gatherings which either precede or follow a Group Meeting, so that energies brought through in the discussion can be worked out in more physical ways.
For additional info on Spiritual Birthing, you may want to go through my series called Dealing With Spiritual Emergency. There are lots of references to the actual process in there. This series is primarily about playing the role of "midwife" for each other during the Birthing Process. Being sensitive, receptive, and (most of all) non-invasive; creating the same kind of rapport and comfort my wife had with our cat when she was birthing her kittens, way back when.
Reflections in a Collective Mirror
There is one statement made by the Guides which deserves an entire section all its own. In regards to Being/Birthing Groups, they had this to say:
“Each "Come Unity" Gathering is like a spread of Tarot Cards, wherein each "card" carries a unique and personal message. As in a Tarot Reading, it could be said of these Group Meetings that no one arrives there by accident, even as there are no cards chosen in a Tarot Spread that are not subject to clear guidance from all of those who participate in the reading.
Can you imagine the velocity of energy that could be generated, if each person in a Circle begins to step beyond the barriers of "me" and "you" for a set amount of time - using the same suspension of disbelief that is employed when you are watching a motion picture or a stage play? The "pitch" and expansion of those meetings would be astronomical!”
So, are we "separate" beings who come together for companionship and comfort? Or are we a ONESELF JEWEL, with many facets---exploring various refractions of Our Light, dancing at the center of our Circle?
In their teachings on "Relationships," the Reconnections had this to say about "Group Encounters"....
"When we teach you about the symbolic meaning of people in your perceptual universe we will refer to them as "frags." This word is short for "fragments," and its usage is meant to remind you that everything you create is truly an aspect of YOU. Everything is in you, and you are in everything. This does not downplay the divinity of your "frags" (since each of them is a co-creator in his or her own universe as well), but it certainly clarifies yours.
This Cosmic "Game" you are all playing is called FRAGMENTATION. It is a breaking up of a WHOLE, in order to examine and savor the essence of each of its parts. In a sense, it could be said that each universe is but a "slide" that has been placed under a huge Microscope, so the eye of the Oneself can examine, in detail, each piece of All That Is. Each spatial relationship is a learning experience also, and the Oneself loves to collate and archive all data that is received.
When an individual fragments, there is a "coming apart" of all the elements that make up his being. A kind of stage (like that which is found in a theater, or on a movie set) is created, and all the actors take their places upon it. When you walk into a meeting room--you see people sitting there, and you say hello to them. Your Separation Mindset tells you that these people also walked into that room, the same way you did. Actually, in a Reconnection sense, each of them stepped out of YOU. Each of them is a facet of the wonderful crystal which you are."
Isn’t this fun? Analogies are flying all over the place in this process! We're a crystal, with many facets. We're a game with many "game pieces." We’re individuated “slides” under a Oneself Microscope. In all of this, the Guides are searching for a suitable entry into our perceptual "castle," so they can communicate a very important truth: YOU MAY APPEAR SEPARATED, BUT YOU ARE NOT SEPARATE.
Bearing this in mind, isn't it interesting that the deeper people go in getting to know each other, the more they tend to separate emotionally? This occurs for one of two reasons. We either get bored, or we get burned out. We either shut down parts of our consciousness, because our friend or lover's foibles tend to irritate us, or we get so over-stimulated from affinity for them that we blow an emotional circuit. Either way, that which once fascinated and delighted us will eventually assume a "comfortable distance."
In my experience, there are basically two types of relationships. There are "A" relationships and there are "B" relationships. Neither is better than the other. They are just different, that’s all.
"A" stands for "Activation," while "B" stands for "Being." The former quickens us to immediate emotional connection and aliveness---sometimes pleasant and sometimes unpleasant. The latter cradles us with sweet acceptance, flexibility, and love. BOTH types of connections are important. Some types last longer than others. Any good "Being/Birthing Group" will offer opportunities for the development of each.
The meetings provide an excellent opportunity to do “Shadow Work” becoming aware of our “dark” places as well as our “golden shadows” as well. The most beneficial thing a group can do for a miserable, unhappy person is to GO THERE with him, imagining all the times and places in life where they, too, were miserable. Some may find this a bother, or counter-productive, but it’s not. We GO THERE emotionally, inside, a process which often catches a few “positive” souls off guard!
Do we think this one particular guy is the only one there who is hurting? Initially it may appear that way. But empathic bonding frequently leads to a considerable amount of healing that no one expected. After all the shadows have been felt and illumined with love we slowly come back to “center,” stronger and more resilient than we ever imagined we could be.
We’re not here to “fix” each other---though “fixing” is often one of the biggest group impulses that must be put down, early on. People don’t need “fixing” because we were never broken. We’re just travelers in 3D, who came aboard Spaceship Earth to have experiences. And have them we will, if we don’t get in our collective way.
Dealing With Each Other in Process
The Reconnections continue with suggestions for maintenance of a happy Group Soul”
"We encourage you to consider this process as one of your highest priorities, not just for service to a transforming humanity, but also as a prime growth element for your own soul. And as you do, we would also like to include some suggestions to make the process unfold more smoothly:
• Birthing is a primary function of life! Whether you are speaking about physical birth or spiritual rebirth the experience can be very similar. Labor Pains often come at the most inconvenient time, the entire process can be messy, and the intensity of it all can tax your strength and patience to the max! So be it. Humanity has waited long enough. Let the Birthing begin!
• A wise person once wrote: "Don't compare your insides with another person's outsides." A large portion of your society is built upon facades, false fronts, and protocols. Just because the person across from you appears to be calm and centered doesn't mean that he is. You are Multidimensional Beings. What appears to be calm here may also be exploding and transmuting on the Inner Planes. Therefore, do not judge progress only by what appears on the outside.
• Be tolerant of the DIVERSITY OF ENERGY that the Reconnections Vibration tends to attract. Many will join you who will not know, initially, why they are there. They will only know that they feel a call to be among you. Honor this, to the degree that you are able. Let them in and let them be. Try to keep clear of attaching to certain ideas, systems of thought, or ways of life. It's all YOU, and it's all TRUE, somewhere in the Multiverse. Hold to this, and you'll all be in for a wild ride!
• At group meetings, try to allow for as much diversified sharing as you can. Try to avoid the development of "cliques." At the same time, realize that many strong structures are supported by primary pillars. Commitment to consistency and thoroughness is not always spread evenly among group members.
• Encourage shy people to share, but don't require them to do so. Sometimes, an entire group can be held and manipulated in the hands of a gentle WATCHER SELF that is sitting quietly in the corner of the room. You'd be surprised how powerful such a person can be.
• Whenever someone shares, try to look FIRST at your own life experience… where this type of issue may have appeared. Remember what it was like to be in that place. Sometimes, a gentle affirmation of "I get where you're coming from" can be worth a million lectures on how to live.
• When someone is speaking about an intense experience, try to remain as quiet and focused as possible. Let them speak all the way to the end of their sentences, and focus clearly on them as they share. It is not at all unusual for people who are birthing to go into a semi-trance state--bringing through coded information that is designed to shift their consciousness (and also yours) to a new level. One distracting element can break the trance, and the coding that is contained therein can be lost.
• Above all things...laugh! Laugh together, play together, and make it as fun as you can. You are the otters of the universe. Parts of you are manifest in physical form, and the rest of you is swimming in Liquid Potentiated Now! Imagination is the Key! Use it wisely, and use it liberally!
• The Rebirthing Breath is, most of all, a huge metaphor for the pulse of life. When you breathe in, you are saying to your world: "Yes, I want to be here. I want to be part of this." When you breathe out, you are saying: "Here! Here is my gift back to you. Here is my breath, myself." And so it goes."
So there we have it: a new tool for Spiritual Community and for growth. May we use this powerful tool wisely, and avoid turning Birthing Centers into ego-driven power stations or shrines to some specific ideology or cause. Parents will benefit, kids will benefit, and, ultimately, ENTIRE COMMUNITIES will benefit. This is because the "truth" of Oneness can be so much more exciting than the fiction of “separation.” And so it is.
© 2008, Daniel Jacob
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Daniel Jacob is a conscious channel, writer, and a Bio-Energetic Body Worker who lives in the Greater Seattle area. He owns and operates Myo-Rehab Therapy Associates - a multi-therapy clinic - in Kirkland, Washington, which specializes in muscular rehabilitation, stress management, and personal transition work. He has been in practice for 22 years. On 11/11/91, he began working with a group of energies that called themselves "The Reconnections."
Daniel has developed a complete archive of information that has come through them on a number of relevant topics. Daniel and his Associates have been doing research with people around the world, collating data and comparing notes on the topics of Physical Transmutation and Earth Changes. He has produced a 2-Part CD, on which he explains the story of "The Star Children" in depth. He calls it a "tonal infusion for the New Age." For more information about Daniel and his work visit www.thestarchildren.com, www.reconnections.net, or e-mail him directly at: email@example.com.